2012年2月13日星期一

And since the 'phones block a great deal of sound, moster headset

Like most of Monster's headphones, the Solo HDs comprise of the ControlTalk function. Inside the time I've been testing these I've listened to some wide array of music from hard rock to hip-hop to Broadway musicals (don't judge!) to easy listening. Unlike the DiddyBeats and Girl Gaga Heartbeats, the Beats Solo audio great across the musical spectrum. As well as, when I'm rocking podcasts, I do not must switch the quantity up all of the technique to block sound.Like the majority of Monster's headphones, the Solo HDs consist of the ControlTalk characteristic.



Up near where the cord connects to the headphones may be a tiny controller that facilitates playback manage and a mic for hands-free calling. The volume/playback control aspect will only perform with all the iPhone and iPod. Even so, the mic works on other brands of smart phone (but not all). I've been making use of it with my HTC Evo 4G and obtain that I can talk at a ordinary volume and be heard without having to hold the mic closer to my mouth. And since the 'phones block a great deal of sound, I can walk down a busy New York City street and not must scream to become heard or strain to understand what's remaining said.




moster headset
monster headphones